Homayoun Tabandeh, M.D.
Retina Disease & Vitreoretinal Surgery
Dr. Tabandeh specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of retina and vitreous diseases. He has authored over 150 papers, book chapters and abstracts, and has extensive experience in the field of retina disorders. Dr. Tabandeh has been an investigator in many national and international clinical trials for the treatment of retina diseases. He has been the recipient of awards in research, education and patient care.
- Fellowship: Vitreoretinal Surgery ~ Bascom Palmer Eye Institute ~ Miami, FL
- Fellowship: Vitreoretinal Surgery ~ Moorfields Eye Hospital ~ London, England
- Fellowship: Medical Retina ~ Moorfields Eye Hospital ~ London, England
- Residency: Ophthalmology ~ Wilmer Eye Institute ~ Baltimore, MD
- Medical School: St. George’s Hospital Medical School ~ London, England
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member, Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Member, The Vitreous Society