Ira Vidor, M.D.
Oculoplastic & Orbital Surgery ~ Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Vidor is a fellowship trained ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He is one of a select group of surgeons who have completed a prestigious fellowship accredited by the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment of the eyelids, eye socket, tear ducts, eyebrows, and midface.
- Fellowship: Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ~ West Virginia University ~ Morgantown, WV
- Residency: Ophthalmology ~ University of Texas – Southwestern ~ Dallas, TX
- Medical School: The Chicago Medical School ~ North Chicago, IL
Certifications and Memberships
- Member, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Board Certified by the National Board of Medical Examiners