John Kim, M.D.
Glaucoma & Cataract Surgery
Dr. Kim is fellowship-trained in the latest medical and surgical techniques in glaucoma with a special interest in minimally invasive glaucoma surgery. In addition, he has extensive experience performing cataract surgery with both traditional or specialty lens implantation options. Dr. Kim’s many accomplishments include a patented invention, and his passion lies in providing care to underserved populations through his medical missions work.
- Fellowship: Glaucoma ~ UC Irvine ~ Irvine, CA
- Residency: Ophthalmology ~ Texas Tech University ~ Lubbock, TX
- Medical School: Mt. Sinai School of Medicine ~ New York, NY
Certifications and Memberships
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Glaucoma Society
- Board Certified, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology