Richard H. Roe, M.D.
Retina Disease & Vitreoretinal Surgery
Dr. Roe is a Board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in the treatment of retina and vitreous diseases. He has been involved with numerous national clinical trials, and has published journal articles and book chapters on diseases of the retina, uveitis, and vitreoretinal surgery.
- Fellowship: Vitreoretinal Disease ~ West Coast Retina ~ San Francisco, CA
- Residency: Ophthalmology ~ Manhattan Eye Ear & Throat Hospital ~ New York, NY
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College School of Medicine ~ Philadelphia, PA
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Society of Retina Specialists
- Member, Korean American Medical Association