All year long the team at Inland Eye Institute is grateful to have a prominent role in the health of our community. This Thanksgiving we want to share some of the specific reasons why we are so thankful:
- We have the in-house technologies that have helped enhance, protect and preserve eyesight for literally thousands of people in our community.
- We get the opportunity to spend time with our patients, getting to know them personally.
- Our practice is based on strong ethical standards; we only recommend LASIK and other procedures if we feel patients will truly achieve the vision results they desire.
- We help patients afford a better quality of life with improved vision through financing for LASIK in Colton and other elective procedures.
- We are able to provide our patients with a comfortable and caring environment for their eye care.
Happy Thanksgiving! Take time to think of the things you are thankful for this holiday season. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your current vision, or are experiencing vision changes in Colton that are causing you stress, contact Inland Eye Institute to schedule an eye exam or a free LASIK Consultation. Call 909-937-9230 or visit inlandeye.com.